Oglethorpe University cum laude, 1972
Stetson University of Law, 1975
Larry S. Hersch was raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and in New Jersey. After graduation from high school, he attended college at Temple University in Philadelphia for his freshman year, and graduated cum laude from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1972. He then attended Stetson University of Law, from which he graduated in 1975. At that time, during his law school matriculation, Larry worked for Legal Aid Services in St. Petersburg, Florida, as well as clerked for attorneys Pope and Henniger. Upon graduation from law school in 1975, Larry came to Dade City, Florida, where he has been in practice since 1975.
A significant portion of Larry’s early practice was devoted to criminal defense, having done multiple murder one litigation, as well as family law and general practice. He now specializes in the legal areas of personal injury, family law, contract law, real estate law, and all forms of civil and criminal litigation. Larry has obtained millions of dollars in both trial and settlements for his personal injury clients.
- The Florida Bar (Florida Bar No 199745)
- The American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers/Florida Justice Association
- The East Pasco Bar Association
- The Florida Board of Bar Examiners
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Civil Mediator)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Family Mediator)
Admissions to Courts:
- Supreme Court of Florida (since 1975)
- United States Middle District of Florida (since 1977).
Professional Affiliations and Committees
- The Florida Bar (since 1975) (Florida Bar No 199745)
- The American Bar Association (since 1981)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers/Florida Justice Association/AAJ (since 1980)
- The East Pasco Bar Association (since 1975)
- The Florida Board of Bar Examiners (since 2017)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Civil Mediator) (since 1989)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Family Mediator) (since 1989)
- Founder and original Board Member of CenterState Bank. NA. (1988)
Larry also enjoys playing music and is involved with local musical groups. In addition, he owns and operates Kafe Kokopelli Restaurant in Dade City, Florida, which specializes in new American cuisine.