Donna C. Baccarella
Area of Practice
Marital & Family Law
J.D., Stetson University
B.A., University of South Florida
Donna Caruso Baccarella is a divorce and family law attorney. Ms. Baccarella is also a Circuit Court civil mediator.
Prior to joining Older, Lundy, Alvarez & Koch, Ms. Baccarella opened Baccarella & Baccarella, P.A. She also has prior experience as an Assistant County Attorney for Hillsborough County and as Assistant State Attorney for the State of Florida. She also worked as an adjunct professor for the Department of Government Affairs and International Affairs at the University of South Florida and the Department of Political Science and Government for Hillsborough Community College. From 2002 to 2005, Ms. Baccarella served as chair of the Florida Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “F.” Ms. Baccarella has been selected as one of the Top 100 Family Law lawyers in the State of Florida for 2013 and 2015 and is a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates.
Ms. Baccarella offers representation for clients throughout Brandon, Riverview, New Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the District of Florida, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1991
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Member, Family Law Section
- Member, Practice and Management Section
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- American Society of Legal Advocates.
Being an Informed and Compassionate Family Law Attorney: Inside the Minds: Strategies for Family Law in Florida, Aspatore Books – Thomson Reuters (2013)