Anthony D. Martino
Area of Practice
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
Traumatic Brain Injury
Insurance Coverage and Insurance Disputes
Personal Counsel for Physicians
Jesuit High School (Tampa)
University of Florida
Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
Anthony D. Martino (“Nino”) is a strong civil litigator with nearly twenty years of experience. Mr. Martino is a fourth generation Tampanian who graduated from Jesuit High School. He then attended the University of Florida on academic scholarship where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with minors in Economics and Criminology. While at UF, he was inducted into Florida Blue Key, which is the oldest and most prestigious leadership honorary within the state of Florida. He then received his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law.
Mr. Martino started his legal career defending civil litigation claims at the law firm of Smith, Clark, Delesie, Bierley, Mueller and Kadyk, P.A. in Tampa. He then joined Clark & Martino, P.A. where he became a partner and advocated solely for plaintiffs, primarily in injury matters and insurance coverage disputes before joining Older Lundy Koch & Martino. Mr. Martino has tried cases to juries in both the state and federal courts and has extensive experience in representing plaintiffs suffering major injuries in motor vehicle accidents, wrongful deaths, and products liability cases.
Mr. Martino currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (TBTLA). He was also appointed by the Chief Judge of the 13th Judicial Circuit to Chair the Professionalism Panel for Hillsborough County. He is also a past President of The HCBA’s Young Lawyers Division and the Past Chair of the Florida Bar’s 13th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee.
He has been named to Super Lawyers® since 2013, Best Lawyers® since 2015; he is a Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer and has been named by Florida Trend® as Legal Elite. Mr. Martino is a member of The Florida Bar, American Bar Association, American Association of Justice, Florida Justice Association, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, Tampa Bay Hispanic Association and Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Trial and Litigation Section.
Mr. Martino and his wife Dr. Amy Martino live in South Tampa with their two daughters and are very active in the community.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice (Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, and Premises Liability Section)
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Trial and Litigation Section)
- Named a Florida Super Lawyer since 2013; The final published list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state
- Named by Florida Trend as a Legal Elite; approximately 2% of the lawyers in the state are chosen
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, the highest rating given
- Hillsborough County Bar Association: Board of Directors (2014-2015, 2016–Present)
- President Young Lawyers Division (2014-2015); Board of Directors Trial and Litigation Section (2015-present); Board of Directors Young Lawyers Division (2008-2016)
- Florida Bar: Chair of 13th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee (2016-2019); Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Award 13th Judicial Circuit Nominating Committee (2016, 2017) 13th Judicial Circuit (Hillsborough County): Co-Chair of the Professionalism Panel (2019-Present)
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (TBTLA): Board of Directors (2015-Present)
- Florida Justice Association: Board of Directors Young Lawyers Division (2012-2014)